March 9, 2009

Nice Day in Newport

Steph and I went down to Newport yesterday. It was really nice out. 60 degrees, not too windy, a little cloudy, but overall pretty nice day to go exploring around. Steph was a good sport and was my model for the day. And I lucked out getting some good shots. Enjoy!


This was a cute little girl.

Some historic house on Thames Street.

One of my favs from the bunch I took.

Uh oh...those two are breaking the law of the sign...

Your daily healthy dose of tetanus.



In this instance, I actually like pink.

Hypnotized by the waves

Reflections

These cracks are pretty cool upclose

Probably day dreaming about Jimmy Choos...or something

I think it's safe to say he isn't...

Scrounging for food

Ahh...to be a kid and throw rocks in the ocean and think you've accomplished something...oh wait...I did that too... :)

Texture photo

I think they were out-of-towners...had some crazy accent

Kramer stole the lobster...(Seinfeld reference for those who don't get it)

No comments: