October 5, 2009

Back to the Big Apple

This past Sunday it was back to NYC for Steph and I. At first, I was slightly bummed to miss the Patriots/Ravens game, but then was thankful for our DVR. We went down to Soho, proceeded to get caught up in Chinatown, walked back to Soho, stopped off in the Flat Iron district, and then ended up at 5th Ave (surprise surprise). Needless to say, my feet were dead to the world Sunday night. Once again we had wonderful blue skies, as you can see. It was a gorgeous day. This time around, my obsession was the Flat Iron building, and the graffiti and water towers. Next time, I want to get in one of those helicopter tours. Or maybe I'll luck out and be bitten by a radioactive spider and become Spiderman...he's a photographer to you know! Anyways, enjoy the photos, and keep your eye out for some B&W photos from NYC after I hit the darkroom.

Cheers!


Blue skies and the Flat Iron

Empire State from Madison Sq.



More of the Flat Iron...Did you know this is home to the Daily Bugle in Spiderman?

NYC Police protecting, serving, and mainly observing


23rd St. Subway Station

The most beautiful building in NYC, the Chrysler Building


Escapes and Water Towers.

One lone water tower.

Random graffiti.





One building lit up by the reflections of the sun.

No comments: