November 9, 2009

Fall '09 Collection

So I've fallen a little behind on my posts. Things have gotten pretty busy with new jobs and consultations, and wedding planning, and wandering around, and class, and a whole bunch of other stuff! I've put together a collection of color photos, and black and whites. Some fall photos from Maine a few weeks back, some others from the Pumpkin thing at Roger Williams (which is never as good as Keene's Pumpkin Festival...oh how I miss KSC). And some new black and whites which are supposed to be a part of a diptych or tritych (I've linked to wikipedia if you're not sure of what that is.) I love this time of year because of all the color....except you have to capture it the day you see it, otherwise the wind takes down a lot of the colorful leaves. And the trees are just about ready for winter....brrrr.

Anyways, I'm off to New York again this weekend. Not the city though. Some mountainous place that looks cool, so keep you're eyes open for some cool shots. And enjoy these!

I've had my head in the clouds the past few weeks.

This one and the next one are all formatted if you want it as a background.


Roger Williams Pumpkins

yummy!



Indiana Jones vs. Spiderman....hmmm tough call


Door #1? #2? or #3?

Classic Cameras...the Canon A-1 and the Kodak 6-16 Brownie


Optical Illusion or funky building?

13-50

Pell Bridge on a cloudy day.


Candy? Yes please!

No comments: