March 20, 2010

My New "Nephew" - Trey

So Friday was the day I met Trey. My future aunt-in-law's son, who was just born in the end of January. He's a cute little bugger. (I think I've been hanging around my Aussie friend too long.) He slept for the most part, but was very cooperative while I was taking his pictures. His eyes were soooo blue! Andrea's dog, Nacho, was getting very jealous that he wasn't getting any attention at all, so he managed to squeeze himself into some of the photos. And lucky for me, Trey didn't cry too much when I was holding him....Steph on the other hand.... Anyways, enjoy the pictures of Trey and Nacho!


Auntie Steph's hair tasted good

Can you find Nacho?


Getting ready to dose of.

Enjoy a kiss from Nacho

He was very good at posing himself



He got mad that we weren't paying any attention to him



So tiny!


Nap time.

Hanging out

No comments: