April 17, 2009

Easter 09

Well being the first Easter holiday and being engaged, Steph and I got to travel between both our grandparents houses....which are 5 minutes apart, so nothing to complain about, really. I got to have fun with Jackson and Eden. Eden is a ham and was always looking to see where the camera was. She also showed off her gymnastic talents, as her brother showed off his lacross skills with my younger cousins. I call them younger because they're 6 foot 4 and 6 foot 7. At 6 foot 2, it make me feel short. Anyways, enjoy as always.

In other news I have had a photo book printed. I'll take some pictures of it and see if anyone wants one. I'm thinking $35-$40? Enjoy your weekend!


Uncle Paul showed everyone how it's done in Wii Sports.

Somehow I feel there's a bit of mockery here...



Running hard

Showing off...

...and posing

Caught by surprise


Good food...

No comments: