April 29, 2009

NYC - Part 1 of Many

Well it's certainly time for a new update....especially since I got back from New York City on Sunday, after a gorgeous weekend! Steph and I sure lucked out with the weather...and the shopping! and oh yeah, photos too. I think I was taking pictures at least every other minute. There is just always so much to see in NYC. Everyone is going some where and it's funny to have me, just stop for a minute and take it all in. Every time I needed to stop, I pulled over out of the flow of human traffic on the sidewalks. When we got home, I loaded the photos onto my computer. I had filled two memory cards and it took awhile to transfer over the 1200 pictures I did take. So this week, there'll be some updates with photos of NYC, so please check back regularly!

And as always, enjoy!



My favorite building...the Chrysler Building...it's where Spiderman hangs out

MoMA

St. Patricks...just like a typical European Catholic Church

Guggenheim...although it was being repaired for a big Frank Llyod Wright Exhibit...just will have to go back

Around the corner was the line for the NFL Draft...lots of guys...I only saw one girl....

Grand Central and the Chrysler Building

Rockefeller Center

Grand Central at night

New York's finest

The wedding shoe...from Jimmy Choo, it has Swarovski

the Sony Building

Webster Hall concert....or party, whatever you want to call it

this guy was good

Looking out from the Rockefeller Center

Looking at the top observation deck at Rockefeller


Stay tuned...more to come!

No comments: