January 22, 2010

2010 Car Show

Well this year's car show was a little disappointing but fun none the less. There were quite a few car companies missing. The one I missed the most was Pontiac, which was of course my favorite. Saturn, Mercedes, and Nissan were among the missing as well. I was also saddened by the fact that Ford didn't have any cool concept cars like they have had in the past. I'll have to post some favorites from car shows past. Luckily though, Lamborghini showed up for the first time. Those were roped off. There was a section of old British cars, which were very interesting, and the most fun to photograph. I find sometimes the older cars are the better looking ones....except any car from the 1980's. So enjoy the cars, and keep your eye out for some new updates to my webpage. I'm revamping the photography section with newer photos, and an easier to navigate flash thing too. Cheers! (I feel that's appropriate with the Brit cars...)


An old mini cooper

Some car called the "Triumph"

The "MGH"...I think it stands for Mega Good Hotrod?


This one was my favorite. If anyone would like to buy it for me, please contact me.


The show stealer

This is the tail end that you would see for a split second if this went by you on the highway

Intimidated?



I'd like the Shelby Cobra....or the 1967 Shelbt GT


For the Transformers buffs, this is the back end of Bumblebee (Chevy Camaro)

1 comment:

jade said...

these are some of your best car show photos I'd say! I miss going with you guys. Looks like it was a good show!