January 6, 2010

Christmas Cheer and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Here's a post that should have been put up before the ball dropped. I took some portraits of Bandit, and I ended up using half a box of treats to keep his attention. That's how I got him to look at me. Patience and lots of biscuits is key to getting a good dog portrait. And then the other photos are just some Christmasy photos that Steph wanted me to take, so of course, I happily obliged. And as always, in the New Year keep your eyes out for new posts...except around May. Things may get a little busy, you know with the whole getting married thing and finishing the first semester of grad school and such. But none the less, I'll still be posting as much as I can. And with the fresh snow up in Maine, I'll be heading up for some fun snow mobiling photos!

Happy New Year and thanks for supporting the blog! And also, if you're in the Providence area, head down to the BankRI branch at Turks Head (the intersection of Westminster and Weybosset Streets). There's a showing of a few photos of mine. So please go take a look!

-Jeff


Bandit posing in front of the Christmas tree

Marvel at Steph's wonderful wrapping job.


A bit of a self portrait

I think this is what Christmas cheer feels like

More wonderfully wrapped presents

Bandit's very serious when it comes to his portrait

Happy 2010!

No comments: