January 2, 2011

The Last Snow of 2010

Ahh the last snow storm of 2010. Thank goodness Dad brought home the snow blower, or there wouldn't be any photos. It was really Tobey's first time in the snow too. He was very curious and always had his nose in the snow trying to find something. Something about the first snow of the winter always makes everything in the town look peaceful and calm. It's too bad that the snow is pretty much all melted away now...tear... oh well, there will be more, and soon enough I'll be in Maine snowmobiling. Anyho, enjoy the photos, and make sure you check out the website where you can buy prints. (http://jeff-porter.fineartamerica.com) All prints are starting at 8 bucks. If you want a photo from the blog and it isn't on the website, let me know and I can put it on. Happy New Year! Hopefully I'll be able to post more than I did last semester!















1 comment:

jade said...

makes me want to snuggle up and drink hot chocolate next to a fireplace. mmmm theyre very nice
12,8,7,6,4 are my favorites. you're gettin good at taking dog pics!