August 3, 2009

Block Island Trip and the Carnival

So Saturday was filled with a lot of activity for Steph and I. We were all over the place. First Block Island, and the day was perfect for it. We were at the beach for quite awhile (which explains why my back is all red), and then we later went on a moped expedition. We rode the entire length of the island...a whole 4 miles! And no, I didn't crash the moped either. Then for Saturday night, we went to a local carnival up in North Smithfield. We got fried dough and cotton candy...yum! I also won her a giraffe by shooting some basketballs through the net (always aim for the square and you'll get it in). So that was our adventure, as you can figure we crashed on Sunday.

Hope you all are beating the heat! (When's fall coming again?) Enjoy!






These dunes were awesome...(If you like these pictures enough, go buy one, they're for sale.)




I swear they were racing the ferry...no contest eh?

The rocks of the break wall...filled with fishermen.

The lone fisherman...this way there are no witnesses to how small the fish really were.



I was bummed. I really wanted lemonade...we got Del's instead.









(Side note: some of the photos here are for sale. You can click on the link up towards the top that says "Buy JPD Photos")