August 9, 2009

Living Large in Boston

Well, I didn't think I was going to get around to posting these tonight, but I figured I'd be ambitious. This weekend, Steph and I traveled up to Boston for a party cruise (see Chad Lamarsh post). We got to ride on one of the boats, see the Boston Harbor, enjoy some drinks and live music, get into trouble, eat good food, and then this is the best part...stay in the Presidential Suite at the Intercon. I must say although there was little down time, we had a blast. The views from the suite were amazing, the swordfish I had was fantastic, and Chad and company were fun and awesome! And not only did we hang out with the singer, we also saw Tracy Morgan from SNL drive by in a bright yellow Lambo. (I knew I should have grabbed my camera then!!!) So here are some shots I took...when we weren't getting into shenanigans!

Enjoy...and check out the party cruise photos in the post above this one!


The t stop reminds me of my high school days...go green and gold northmen!





Brunch with a golden....some how I don't think I'd get to enjoy the bacon as much with her staring at me with those puppy eyes



Even the seagulls were enjoying the music


Ahhh...young love




The boat stopped right around the runway of Logan, so this was the view a few times. Very cool.


The grand piano in the Presidential Suite

The view out of my office, with a little reflection.

Couldn't see very well, but good placement



I love this archway, it's great.

No comments: