August 9, 2009

Chad LaMarsh Party Cruise

Saturday was fantastic! Steph and I headed up to Boston for the Chad LaMarsh Party Cruise. Chad is a good friend of ours, so when he invited us up to Bean Town for music and drinks, we really couldn't pass it up. (We'd be crazy not to!) So we headed over to the pier, grabbed a hot dog, and jumped onto the boat. I'd say the 3 hours wasn't long enough, but hey, the party just moved from the water and went on land. Thanks Chad for the great weekend!

Check out more of Chad at his website, and also go be his friend on Facebook...why? because I said so!


Planes landing at Logan

Wicked guitar solo

The crowd...waiting for booze


Here Chad is rocking out...you want a listen? He's on iTunes too.





Someone's a little camera shy


Mingling with the fans.



2 comments:

Chad LaMarsh said...

Great pics Jeff - stealing several for the web site and FB!!!

~Chad

Chad LaMarsh said...

.... I mean I'll be purchasing several LOL

Dang it!!

~Chad