September 21, 2009

Providence Water Fire Night

Ahhh the romance of Water Fire in Providence...I must have missed it. With the popularity of Water Fire in downtown, it's very hard to find a place to photograph things that haven't been photographed yet. That's ok because I enjoyed the challenge. I'm sure everyone has seen the Providence skyline with the fires burning in the basin...you won't see it here. :-D I forget that Providence is really beautiful at night, so Steph and I (joined by Inad and Sharon) explored downtown and Westminster St. So enjoy the photos and such.

Also, expect some black and white photos soon. I'm hitting the darkroom hard tonight! Also, if you want to participate in a photo project with me, shoot me an e-mail!

Thanks for looking and, as always, enjoy!


Ahh the Federal Reserve Building...I better take all the pictures I want of this place, because come May, I don't think Steph will be happy if I have my camera in my hand on our wedding...

Or maybe she'll let me take a few...

Artistic Photoblurage


This one's my favorite

this one is my second




I know...I posted a typical waterfire shot...but it's nice..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.