May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Puppies

Well this weekend has been extremely busy and I'm already ready for the next weekend. I worked with Olivia Gird (www.oliviagirdphoto.blogspot.com) for two weddings and had a blast! She is so much fun to work with, and it was such a great learning experience too! I took a lot of photos, so hopefully, I'll get to put some of those up. (Check out the ring shot on the old fashion telephone.)

But in the mean time, I also got to take some more fun pics of the puppies in my life. No one threw out any challenges...come on slackers, let's go. Anyways, keep thinking and send me something please! In the mean time enjoy looking at Nellie and Bandit.


Nellie enjoying watermelon...yum



Getting tired after chasing a baseball that never hit the ground

Head's up!

She's nuts...that's the best way to put it.

Bandit got distracted...takes after... hey what's that over there?

Stick...yum...

Playing hide and seek.

Yup I found you.

No comments: