August 19, 2009

It's Finally Summer in Maine

Well, I'm a little later than usual with this one...it must be the heat. Eh well. This past weekend was a beautiful weekend to spend in Maine. Too bad Steph had to work. So it was guys weekend with Ryan, aka the Crazy Aussie. The weekend was filled with wakeboarding, kneeboarding, tubing, and kayaking. So needless to say, I slept like a rock. I think this was the first weekend where the sun was out for more than 48 hours. It was also the tail end of the Perseid meteor shower. Unfortunately, the meteors flew in the opposite direction I had my camera pointed...that and if I left the camera exposed for too long, believe it or not the Earth's rotation blurs all the stars. But anyways, enjoy the shots that I did manage to take!


Lily Pads and clouds, once again, some of these are available to buy.


One of the rocks in the middle of the lake.


Flowers playing hide and seek




Starry night





Bandit was pretending to be Jaws


Ryan showing off his sweet skills on the knee board.

Getting some air.

1 comment:

jade said...

This is my comment. Great work.