September 18, 2009

Photograms

So this is a nice Friday bonus post. I started up in the darkroom again, and it's back to basics. So this week's assignment was Photograms. Basically, you take objects, put them on top of photo paper, and shoot light onto the paper, creating an x-ray effect. Here are 4 that I did.

Also! I'm looking for volunteer hand models. It's a project that my crazy head has come up with, and I'll give you more details if you e-mail me. It's going to be a running series that I want to start, so if you're interested let me know. And I need a lot of volunteers, so please...be interested!!!

Enjoy the photograms, and have a great weekend!


Lego Indiana Jones jumping over guards...on an abstract metal grate....hmmm...

Exploding Vase Number 1

Exploding Vase Number 2....what is that stuff? I'll keep you guessing.

Walking down to slide up? Wait..uh...what??

1 comment:

jade said...

I like your sliding up one. Very cute.