May 16, 2010

May Randoms

Ahhh, spring time...when all the beautiful things come out, and I stay inside because of my allergies. I figured I would do a quick post on some photos that I've taken over the past few weeks. And then after this one, I'm on vacation. I'll probably have a chance or two to post whatever photos I take this Saturday...if Steph lets me take pictures at our own wedding...But who knows, it's supposed to be 80 degrees and that's when I start to melt! Anyways, enjoy the photos! And while you're doing that...I'm going to get some last minute wedding stuff done....and study for my final!


A cardinal hanging out in the flowers...the first time I got one of these guys

Rain drops..


Checking out the house




Flowers after the rain



A blue jay hanging outside my window



Barrels are always fun....right?

1 comment:

jade said...

a very nice collection