January 30, 2011

2011 Car Show....Kind of....

I really think this year's car show was a bust. I was very disappointed in the fact that none of the dealers had any concept cars out to show. Usually Ford or GM impresses me, but this year, Ford put a baby blue, egg shaped Focus on display, and GM is still riding the popularity of the Camaro redesign. So as I wandered around, I came across the British section, where if you remember from last year, had some great vintage British cars that I loved! This year, they were showing off 5 motorcycles. I ended up spending more time around the motorcycles rather than the cars. The vintage ones photograph so well, and the detail in them is great. So I hope you enjoy the photos of the motorcycles from the car show!

















These bikes are so sexy!



No comments: