March 9, 2009

Dog Sitting Weekend

The past few weekends, I have been dog sitting my parents dog, Bandit (an 8 month old Llewellyn Setter) and my future parents-in-law's dog, Nellie (an 8 year old Golden Retriever). They brought me through the woods and had a great time playing in the snow. With all this excitement, I need another weekend to relax!


Mushrooms in the morning....6:14 am to be exact...Bandit was up early...

Climbing dead stumps

Puppy paws

Day dreaming

He was running after something...He never stops!

Ok so maybe he stopped...

I interupted his day dreaming.


On my way to Nellie's

She loves her ball

She had just been groomed...nothing like fresh snow to get that clean shampooed smell off

She doesn't stop either...

Boy she loves that ball

Ok I'm tired now.

No comments: