March 19, 2009

Trees and Tires...and a Bathtub or 2

On my way to take care of Bandit, I always drive by this abandoned yard and house. I think it was foreclosed because it wasn't blocked off a few months back. Anyway, it's one of those houses that just collects stuff, and it never moves. That sort of thing intrigues me. On one side, there are people who are obsessed with keeping their house and yard in immaculate condition, and then they other side where they just let it be and have nature kind of take over. And it's awesome how that transformation happens. I've been meaning to stop and take some photos, and I finally did. I actually stopped by three times! Anyways, enjoy!


There's construction outside the house and Bandit loves the back hoes...

A lone tree surrounded...actually the pine tree is growing out of that larger one.

Somehow I don't think you could ever get clean in there.





I wish I knew how cars worked...or else I'd be one of those guys who restores them.


Anyone need a spare?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the truck shot with the Not For Sale writing on the side windshield!